B&R Automation - PPC 2100 Special Offer Update
Offer extended until 30th June 2016.
For a limited time only the award winning Panel PC (PPC 2100) is being offered for a very special price of $3,310 +gst.
This Panel PC uses the latest Intel ATOM E3845 which achieves high performance with low power consumption. PPC 2100 models are fanless and suited for hot and harsh operating environments seen in many Australian applications.
Being a full featured Automation PC the APC 2100 comes standard with two Gigabit Ethernet ports along with individual USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports to offer full functionality out of the box. All APC 2100 come with a pre-installed and fully tested operating system (Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit STANDARD) for peace of mind and for fast deployment.
The APC 2100 is a perfect choice for several applications including but not limited to: Process Control, Motion, Robotics, High Power PC Based Control, SCADA, Monitoring and much, much more!
- 19" Automation Panel XGA Screen
- Intel ATOM E3845 Processor, Quad Core 1.9GHz, 4GB SDRAM
- 128GB CFast memory card
- Pre-installed Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit.
Features and Benefits:
- Scratch resistant surface. Easy to clean
- Gloved operation possible
- Extremely powerful graphics engine. Supports all resolutions and screen sizes up to 24.0" Full HD
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, USB2.0 and USB3.0 on board
- PPC2100 are IP65 rated and can operate in hot and harsh industrial environments up to 50 degrees C
- Designes for process control, motion, robotics, high power PC based control, SCADA, monitoring and much much more!
- CFast memory cards - 32GB, 64GB, (128GB Standard)
- Industrial 15" XGA Panel (19" Standard)
- Single Core ATOM CPU Board