Hirschmann Certified Training: Industrial Ethernet - CT3
This course builds on the experience gained from Industrial Networking (CT2), providing network experts with intensive theoretical and practical knowledge about unicast and multicast routing. Special emphasis is placed on deploying routing protocols in complex industrial environments. This enables participants to provide comprehensive support, both for demanding projects and their daily work.
- Routers and their functionality
- IP addressing Unicast Routing Protocols
- OSPF Router Redundancy
- HiVRRP Multicast Routing Protocols
Technology training course for system engineers, network designers, trade and paraprofessional support technicians who are building, supporting, or migrating an industrial Ethernet network
Participants will gain the knowledge in Industrial Routing.
Basic knowledge is required, for example, previous attendance of the Industrial Networking (CT2) course.
All relevant course materials are included.
Materials to bring
Pen/pencil and notebook, If available, participants should bring a laptop with Ethernet connection and an operating system CD. Administrator rights are required.
Participants will be awarded a Hirschmann Certified certificate.
As different applications and networks converge in industrial environments, it is no longer enough to master the basic functionality of these networks. To keep pace with the growing size and performance requirements of IP networks, today the network administrator requires extensive technical and practical knowledge about various unicast and multicast routing mechanisms.
RMIT Short Course Offering
- Hirschmann Certified Training: Industrial Ethernet - CT1
- Hirschmann Certified Training: Industrial Networking - CT2
- Hirschmann Certified Training: Rail-Family - Theory and Practice - CP1
- Hirschmann Certified Training: Network Management with Industrial HiVision - CP2
- Hirschmann Certified Training: Industrial Backbone Components - Theory and Practice - CP3