A DIN rail mountable hardware Secomea 'SiteManager' unit is placed at the factory, and connects your equipment securely to the Internet.
- No need for additional open firewall ports, SiteManager uses commonly available port 80 (http)
- No need for fixed IP addresses, DynDNS or other 3rd party components
- No need for involving the IT department
- No need for local configuration
- All models feature ethernet uplink, device serial ports, Digital IO and EasyTunnel™ VPN.
- Site personnel retain the ability to physically disconnect the unit to dictate when access is provided.
The concise range of SiteManager models allows you to choose between 1 or 4 device ports, USB uplink port for external modem, 4G/3G/GPRS modem and the number of site devices to which access is required. Refer to the SiteManager Selection Guide for detailed information.
You are a machine provider or system integrator that needs to fulfill service obligations for machine installations, in the form of diagnosing and programming the PLC or HMI device using the native PLC software. The device could be Ethernet, Serial or USB attached.
How it works
- Technician or end user installs a SiteManager unit at the machine location and connects it to the machine network or directly to an Ethernet, Serial or USB device.
- The SiteManager gets access to the central GateManager M2M server via the local network or via 3G.
- Create and administer LinkManager user accounts for your engineers via the GateManager Web portal.
- The engineer installs the LinkManager client with a few clicks – no configuration is needed.
- The engineer starts LinkManager and connects to a device remotely.
- The engineer starts his programming software and connects as if he is connected locally.
REMOTE CONTROL & MONITORING OF INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
You are a machine provider or system integrator that needs to provide your customer with access to an operator panel of a machine in order to operate or monitor it. The device may be a PLC, HMI or PC that has a SCADA type Web virtualization interface, or it may require access to a PC desktop to access the information GUI.
How it works
- Install a SiteManager at the machine location, or install a Software SiteManager on a Windows based device at the location.
- SiteManager gets access to the central GateManager M2M sever via the local network or via 3G.
- Create and administer user accounts for users via the GateManager Web portal.
- Engineer receives a link to the M2M GateManager, which provides him with the LinkManager Mobile interface in his web browser.
- The engineer starts LinkManager Mobile and establishes a connection to a device.
- Start a web browser or Remote Desktop app and get redirected to the device automatically.
REMOTE DATA LOGGING OF INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
You are a machine provider that wants to offer preventive and predictive maintenance services for your machines by monitoring and logging machine information to a central surveillance centre. You want to be independent of remote networks as this is out of your control. If an issue occurs, you wish to be able to connect to the equipment for further diagnostics, programming and upgrades.
How it works
Install a GateManager M2M server at yoursurveillance centre.
Install SiteManagers at the machine locations or install a Software SiteManager on a Windows based device at the location.
SiteManagers connect to a central GateManager M2M server via the local network or via 3G.
Connect your data logging server locally to the GateManager and connect to all remote devices simultaneously via the Device Relays.
For further analysis manually connect to the device with the LinkManager client and perform diagnostics, programming and upgrades.
You are a provider of surveillance and maintenance of machine or process installations. You have a central data centre with a remote access server that needs full access to each site 24/7. By requiring full network access to each site you adapt to the principles of IP routing and VPN by applying specific subnets to each site.
How it works
- Install a TrustGate EasyTunnel VPN server at your data centre.
- Install SiteManagers as EasyTunnel Clients at the remote site.
- SiteManagers connect to the central TrustGate, which accepts the SiteManagers based on their serial numbers.
- Connect your local remote access server to the TrustGate and get simultaneous access to all remote networks via VPN.
- Manage and monitor all VPN devices via the GateManager M2M server. Optionally create LinkManager accounts for access to devices independently of the VPNs.